Topic-icon Back to Default Settings

More
4 months 1 week ago #61040 by schizophretard
I can relate. I change my mind back and forth practically daily. It isn't a struggle for me to take an Agnostic position because that is the truth. I just don't know. What I struggle with is that I lean more or maybe a better way to put it is that I can better make sense of the world from a Deist position than an Atheist one. Another thing I struggle with is that it is harder for me to have a just lack of a belief Atheist position than for me to have a believe that there is no god Atheist position. For an example, with Theism I don't put a low probability on it like you do. I put a zero probability on it. I believe with no doubts at all that a Theistic god doesn't exist. But with a Deist god that isn't the case. There is some probability there. I don't know how much and I don't know if it is more or less than Atheism. I just know that Agnostic Deist feels more right for me than Agnostic Atheist because I feel like to add the Atheist part to it I would have to believe that just like with Theism there is no Deistic god with no doubt but still be honest enough to say that I don't know for sure even though I would whole heartily believe it. In other words, Agnostic Atheist wouldn't feel right for me with a maybe mixed with a leaning towards the existence of a Deist god always being in the back of my mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 13 hours ago #61183 by Thismare89
I agree with you. Thanks for the sharing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds